Precinct Urban Planning has specialist expertise and project experience in the preparation and review of statutory planning instruments including:
- Local Government Planning Schemes;
- Structure Plans and Master Plans;
- Regional and Local Planning Instruments;
- Statutory Plans of Development;
- Temporary Local Planning Instruments;
- Preliminary Approval Documents / Variation Scheme Documents; and
- Planning Scheme policy and guideline preparation.
Precinct Urban Planning has been engaged in both a lead consultant and peer reviewing capacity in the preparation of statutory planning instruments.