Precinct Urban Planning was engaged by Darling Downs Hospital and Health Service to provide town planning assistance associated with Toowoomba Hospital Redevelopment and Masterplan. The master planning exercise relates to two sites: the Baillie Henderson Site and the existing Toowoomba Hospital Campus. The project involved providing strategic and statutory town planning advice relevant to the future master planning of both sites.
This specifically included the assessment of Heritage issues at both sites which are listed Heritage places under the Qld Heritage Register, and assuming principal responsibility for the Community Infrastructure Designation (CID) process.
- Provision of Strategic and Statutory Planning Advice
- Development Application Preparation
- Assessment against State and Local Heritage provisions
- Town Planning contribution to Master Plan Preparation
- Undertaking Community Infrastructure Designation Process (CID) for both sites.