Precinct Urban Planning was engaged by Ballandean Village Green Estate to provide town planning assistance associated with the development application for a Master Planned Mix-Use community at Ballandean. The project involved undertaking a collaborative planning process to seek development approval for changes to the assessment provisions and criteria applicable to the land and the preparation of a development application for a Material Change of Use and Reconfiguring A Lot under section 3.1.6 of the Integrated Planning Act 1997.
- Provision of Strategic and Statutory Planning Advice
- Preparation of s3.1.6 Preliminary Approval Document
- Planning Report and Development Application Preparation
- Development Facilitation and IDAS Process Management
- Liaise with Council, State Government Agencies, other third parties and the general public regarding the project