Formed in 2002, Precinct Urban Planning is a boutique town planning consultancy practice offering specialist services in statutory and strategic planning and development management. Based in the dynamic western growth corridor, with offices in Toowoomba and Ipswich, Precinct Urban Planning services public and private sector clients throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
The practice offers specialist technical expertise in the following areas:
- Development Application Preparation and Facilitation;
- Development Assessment;
- Preparation and Review of Statutory Planning Instruments;
- Urban Research and Preparation of Multi-Disciplinary Planning Studies;
- Regional Planning and Local Area Planning;
- Planning Needs, Project Feasibility and Due Diligence Investigations;
- Infrastructure Planning;
- Planning Appeals and Expert Evidence; and
- Organisational, Business Process and Administrative Systems Reviews.
Precinct Urban Planning personnel have extensive experience in strategic, statutory and specialist town planning and development management services and provide timely, accurate and strategically astute advice focused on individual client needs. The practice values experience, provides insight and delivers workable planning solutions.